cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputes was dismiss but icon is showing

Faisal K Member Since: Sep 30, 2017
1 of 15

Hello admin manager,

Could you please help me how to remove disputes sign from my Id because disputes was dismiss few months ago but showing still now.

Thanks & regards,

Faisal Kabir

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 15

Hi Faisal, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Hermann M Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
3 of 15

Don't hold your breath though, I have the orange dispute dot showing for nearly a year even though there is no dispute and have reported it 10 times - as of today it is still there. Support told me every time it has no effect on my JSS, which I do not believe since they also said it would be fixed which didn't happen.

Community Leader
4 of 15

For nearly a year now, my UW page shows an orange button for conflict even though there is no conflict. I reported that numerous times and received the same response every time -

The technical team will take care of this and no, it does not affect your JSS. 

The button is still there despite all the promises and I do not believe that it does not affect my JSS since my "customers that will recommend you" score is higher than my JSS score.

Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
5 of 15

It is regrettable that the Upwork team has not deemed it fit to deploy resources to fix the bug you're referring to, a well documented one at that.

Paras B Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
6 of 15

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 15

Hi Paras, 

Please know that this is a known issue, and the team is working to solve it. I have shared your account information with the team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
8 of 15

This has been going on for many months and has been affecting JSS as well and now you are giving us the same lame response again?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 15

Hermann M wrote:

This has been going on for many months and has been affecting JSS as well and now you are giving us the same lame response again?

I completely agree that it should have been fixed along with a bunch of other bugs, but it does not affect your JSS at all.

Even disputes that exist don't affect your JSS, so non-existant disputes certainly can't.

Community Leader
10 of 15

If that is the case how come I have a higher percentage of clients that would recommend me than my JSS score??

JSS is supposed to be configured by an algorithm - having a dispute, I'm sure is negatively rated so no one can tell me "it does not affect your JSS"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS