cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disspointed with most of the "job proposels" getting declined !

Uchith J Member Since: Jun 23, 2013
1 of 9
It is very hard and difficult to get job proposals, which I send,accepted.! Most of the time even though I have many experiences regarding the job (Animations and Design)My job proposals get declined without any reasons and someone else who have not experiences or any relevant portfolios get hired!! No clue what to do.I know I am reliable and have all the experiences for the jobs which I applied..what might have been the cause ? I am an animator/Motion Graphic and GIF Designer have included 96 portfolios of my works as well and have taken/passed relevant tests,have more than 4.95 stars for 38 jobs done.! so is that with my profile or.? thanks in advanced for the help
Ace Contributor
Alexander N Member Since: Sep 14, 2013
2 of 9
Well, I see one of your jobs has rather unpleasant feedback that highlights you from really bad side. Maybe that's a reason. Also, you English is far from perfect, no offense meant. And the last thing that comes to my mind, is that you might be price-dumping, despite your portfolio and experience.
Ace Contributor
Vivek G Member Since: Aug 20, 2009
3 of 9
Hello Alex, What you think for my profile,as i have completed more than 600+ projects but now have same issue? Thanks Vivek
Ace Contributor
Alexander N Member Since: Sep 14, 2013
4 of 9
I think that you might have the very same problem as the topic-starter. You have a bad feedback for one of your last jobs (Page creation) and response you gave for that feedback looks rather clumsy. This feedback is visible on very first page of your profile and might turn away potential employers.
Ace Contributor
5 of 9
Thanks for your response If you see,i have more than 600+ good feedbacks so you mean if 1 bad feedback,your profile is over? Its not always possible to get good clients all time ,so sometime you have to face bad clients Thanks Vivek
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
6 of 9
Hi Vivek, If you have a lot more positive feedback than bad, then I think that you'll be OK. The point is that one of your most recent clients gave negative feedback and it's right at the top of your profile. Some clients might look negatively at this, that's all Alexander is trying to say. You have obviously satisfied a lot of your previous clients, so I'm sure you'll be fine. You have close to 680 jobs, so your services are obviously in demand. With freelancing you have to understand that there will be quiet periods and more busy periods. That's the nature of this type of work.
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
7 of 9
You have 2 bad feedbacks right at the top, the one you responded to and the 'WP Expert' job. Also, you have 20 jobs in progress. As I client I would think you have too many jobs and cannot satisfy them all which is why your feedback has slipped as of late. If those open jobs are done I suggest you close them. If they are not done, then you already have plenty of work to keep you busy.
Ace Contributor
8 of 9
Hello Margret I tried a lot to contact those clients to close jobs but you see those are almost year ago started If i close myself,its keep showing no feedback given on my profile,so you understand in what situation i'm I even didnot get any single interview for last few months ,not sure what happened overnight. Thanks Vivek
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
9 of 9
Well, as mentioned above, clients might feel that you have too many contracts open so you won't get the interviews. If you've been unable to contact your previous clients, ask customer support to contact them on your behalf.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS