🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Do I need to upgrade for my connects to r...
Page options
aialexander
Community Member

Do I need to upgrade for my connects to renew every month?

Hello! 

I think I'm a little confused about how the free membership works. I understand that connects need to be purchased so that you can submit proposals to job openings. However, I thought I remembered reading that you're supposed to get a certain number of connects monthly for free. However, after having about 60 in June and being careful not to use them all, I've widdled them down to about 32. I haven't submitted any proposals in the last couple months because I've been working on the contracts that I got from them. Now that it's September, I looked at my connects and noticed they haven't gone up at all. They're still sitting at 32. Does this mean I have to upgrade to the Freelancer Plus membership to get the connects to renew every month? Do I need to pay for additional connects indefinitely beyond the first 60 that you get for free if I choose not to upgrade? 

2 REPLIES 2
michael_skaggs
Community Member

If you're on the free plan, you buy connects at $0.15 each in bundles. No more freebies.

If you're on the Freelancer Plus plan (now $14.99/month) that comes with 70 connects each month.

https://www.upwork.com/i/connects/

Hey Michael,

thanks a lot- I've been wondering about that as well. I'm bookmarking this.

Greets,

IK

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths