🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Do Paypal fees vary based on whether it's...
Page options
fmina69
Community Member

Do Paypal fees vary based on whether it's an automatic or a manual withdrawal?

Do Paypal fees vary, in any case, based on whether it's an automatic or a manual withdrawal, when transferring money from it to a debit card? Like for instance, no fees on automatic withdrawals at the start of each month but there're fees on manual withdrawals upon request?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mina F wrote:
Do Paypal fees vary, in any case, based on whether it's an automatic or a manual withdrawal, when transferring money from it to a debit card? Like for instance, no fees on automatic withdrawals at the start of each month but there're fees on manual withdrawals upon request?

You are mixing up two different things.

• The fee for withdrawing from Upwork to PayPal is always the same, regardless of the time of month and whether you withdraw automatically or manually.
  • Withdrawing money from PayPal to your debit card or whatever has nothing to do with Upwork.
fmina69
Community Member

Yes I know that. Does withdrawing money from Paypal to a debit card vary based on the type of withdrawal whether automatic or manual, in terms of fees? That's what I need to know.
petra_r
Community Member

Mina F wrote:
Yes I know that. Does withdrawing money from Paypal to a debit card vary based on the type of withdrawal whether automatic or manual, in terms of fees? That's what I need to know.

No, of course not. It is money in your PayPal balance, why would it matter?

You could (and many people do) have money from a dozen sources in your paypal balance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members