cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do any connects come with the Basic Plan

Highlighted
Debbie K Member Since: Jul 19, 2016
1 of 7

I wish to submit a proposal, but have 0 connects, I just joined. The explanations for the basic and upgraded membership for freelancers doesn't say anything about connects under the basic membership info.

I guess this is time sensitive so I can do the proposal. I appreciate any help on this!!

Debbie

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 7

Yes, you get 60 connects per month with the basic plan. However, your profile has to be approved before you can submit bids. If that has happened and you still have no connects showing, check to make sure that you have selected the basic plan--you have to choose one or the other before connects are awarded.

Highlighted
Mahenia T Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
3 of 7

After signing up, your account will take up to 12 hours before it is approved and profile published.

It is only after approval that you shall get 60 connects.

I would propose you keep checking your mails until when you see get the approval email.

Good luck

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
4 of 7

Hi Debbie, 

I just checked your account and can see you still haven't chosen any Freelancer plan yet. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects so that you can choose between the Freelancer Basic and Plus plans. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.26.01 PM.png

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
5 of 7

Thank you so much, Avery! I missed that detail!!!

Debbie

Highlighted
6 of 7

Taken care of! Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
7 of 7

Debbie, this is meant in the nicest possible way but it is crucial that you learn the system before you start bidding on jobs.  Read thru the ToS (terms of service); attend a webinar or two and read the info here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS