cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do expired jobs count as declined proposals?

m_acc_des
Community Guru
Mohammed G Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
1 of 5

Hello,

I need to understand this please, I have submitted proposals for the last 4 months, like 60 proposals or so, I got 4 contracts, and about 10 interviews or more, but most of these jobs I proposed to were closed without hiring any one, or got expired.

So do these closed or expired jobs count as declined proposals?

Thanks in advance for the help.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 5

Hello Mohammed,

You may check your proposals by going to your Find Work tab and then choose Proposals. From there you will be able to see your Active and Archived proposals. All Proposals that are closed, expired and withdrawn will be seen under the Archived Proposals tab. If a project is canceled without forming a contract with any freelancer, the Connects used on that proposal will be returned for you to reuse. Thanks!

Untitled
jmccpa
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
3 of 5

Yes, but "Expired" jobs, as opposed to "Cancelled" do not give you your Connects back.

Many of us Freelancers believe they should.

Joe

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
m_acc_des
Community Guru
4 of 5

@Joseph C wrote:

Yes, but "Expired" jobs, as opposed to "Cancelled" do not give you your Connects back.

Many of us Freelancers believe they should.

Joe

Thanks Joseph, 

I think so too.

m_acc_des
Community Guru
5 of 5

@Ryan C wrote:

Hello Mohammed,

You may check your proposals by going to your Find Work tab and then choose Proposals. From there you will be able to see your Active and Archived proposals. All Proposals that are closed, expired and withdrawn will be seen under the Archived Proposals tab. If a project is canceled without forming a contract with any freelancer, the Connects used on that proposal will be returned for you to reuse. Thanks!

Thanks Ryan, I am asking because it is bad to submit too many proposals without getting hired a lot, but If a client closed the job, or became expired, I think in this case my proposal should not cosidered as " declined " because it was not declined actually right?. It is declined if the client hired someone else I guess.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS