cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you think freelancers should have rights to remove low/ negative feedback?

tatianart
Ace Contributor
Tatiana T Member Since: Jul 19, 2012
11 of 14

Hi Irene,

Thank you very much for your reply. Going to draw something for myself and forget about this...

Have a nice day

Tatiana

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
12 of 14

OP, you're an amazing artist. Your work is amazing. Your response to feedback ain't so great. 

It's hard taking criticism for our work. It's especially hard when we know we're good. My suggestion is to cool off before replying. Walk away if you have to. Make people wait 24 hours or something. But chill before you respond. Your responses are pretty bad.

Take it from someone who is queen of snark. Gotta rein it in, man. Chill out before you respond.

tatianart
Ace Contributor
Tatiana T Member Since: Jul 19, 2012
13 of 14

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your opinion. If I stop to be emotional (it would be very comfortable and good for everyone and for me especially :-)), I stop to be able to draw at the same time.  I’ll be a very polite robot:-) But it is not a main subject.

What, do you think, is a good way to answer?  This person ignoring all peaceful attempts to reconsider the situation for both sides, rejecting that my working hours were proved…  And as I know clients here can hide feedbacks (but freelancers can’t…) and it’s very possible that nobody ever know about this.  But if to go back in time I would like to have this warning signs.

Have a nice day

Tatiana

researchediting
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
14 of 14

"The client's description of our work process and my performance is quite different from how I would describe them, or how they are documented in our work records and by the work I delivered."

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS