cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document to Earn an Identity Verified badge in india

Ganapat C Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
1 of 3

Hello

I got a notification to Earn an Identity Verified badge to make your profile more trustworthy and request to submit  Documents, But i don't know in India which for Indian freelancer which government id you prefer.

I have the following id which all provided by the government of India.

PAN Card: Used for Income tax (Tax id),  it includes my picture, signature, name, date of birth, but don't have an address on it.

Aadhaar card: Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtained by residents of India, based on their biometric and demographic data, it including my picture,  name, date of birth, and address, but dont have a signature.

voter ID: I have voter id but in India, government provide voter id in black and white color and it is in our regional language which is Gujarati, 

So please tell me which id I submit to Identity Verification.

I have attached  all three id 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

Are you stark raving crazy posting your official ID documents on a public forum everyone on the Internet can access?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Ganapat,

On the notification, you will find a list of documents you can use for ID verification. Kindly follow the instructions shared on the notification you received to complete the identity verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS