🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does Open unresponsive contracts affect JSS
Page options
ca29537f
Community Member

Does Open unresponsive contracts affect JSS

I started working on to work last two weeks, I got 4 jobs,  all of them I got a 5-star review, then a previous client gives me an offer which has two milestones, I completed the first and got paid then I completed the second but the client is now unresponsive.

does this affect my JSS , because my JSS is now 89 (This is the first time it appears to me)??

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Chams A wrote:

Does Open unresponsive contracts affect JSS

No, not at all.

Chams A wrote:

because my JSS is now 89 (This is the first time it appears to me)??

Someone left not so super private feedback.

ca29537f
Community Member

Can I know which contract or anything that help ?

petra_r
Community Member

Chams A wrote:

Can I know which contract or anything that help ?

You can't, "private" basically means just that.

Did you have any more contracts, such as one that isn't showing on your profile yet?

ca29537f
Community Member

No all of them are showing, and one in-progress, this might be dumb but on the my first job, I choose job not completed successfully by mistake, does this have an effect

petra_r
Community Member

Chams A wrote:

this might be dumb but on the my first job, I choose job not completed successfully by mistake

Was the contract completed successfully? You would not REALLY have chosen that accidentally if the contract had gone really great?

What you choose has no effect on the JSS but if you are really honest, did that contract go perfectly right to the end?

ca29537f
Community Member

Yes it does, I chooses this by mistake, I was sleeping 😩

petra_r
Community Member

Chams A wrote:

Yes it does, I chooses this by mistake, I was sleeping 😩

But it has no effect on your JSS. 

ca29537f
Community Member

Okay, I got this. Another question why I am getting a has before a rising talent badge ?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members