cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does UpWork accept Revolut card?

andreasgalster
Andreas G Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
21 of 40

It's really about time that they accept Revolut. Revolut has a banking license now and it works like any other bank. I have money deposited to my IBAN and SWIFT accounts regularly. Please make this work already, upwork team.

robcyrino
Roberto C Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
22 of 40

Hello,

Any updates on this?

We could use an ETA.

Thanks

cristeab
Bogdan C Member Since: Apr 18, 2014
23 of 40

Hi

With the launch of Revolut in US are there any chances to be able to make direct transfers to Revolut ?

thanks

Bogdan

Bogdan Cristea
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 40

Hi Bogdan,

We've shared this feedback with the team. However, at this time, we don't have any information regarding Revolut being supported as a payment method on Upwork. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a_majcan
Adriana M Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
25 of 40

Hi Joanne,

I have seen you and other moderators in multiple threads saying that Upwork is not accepting Revolut as a payment method but I have yet to see anyone from the team actually explain why this is the case - Revolut is an established bank, how is it the case that Revolut is still not accepted after several years at this point?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 40

Hi Adriana, 

I would like to note that there are several payment options available worldwide that Upwork doesn't support. There is no specific reason why Revolut is not supported at this time. If it becomes available, we'll make sure to announce it here in the Community.

~ Avery
Upwork
zokiphoto
Zoran B Member Since: Sep 6, 2015
27 of 40

HI,

now that Revolut has green light in U.S., do you plan to add it as payment option any time soon?

Cheers,

Zoki

claramceneff
Clara M Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
28 of 40

Hi,

I'm trying to add my bank account to my account for withdrawals but it's saying it isn't available for transfers.

Its a revolut account which is technically based in UK so that could be the issue

Any ideas?

ervinw
Ervin W Member Since: May 6, 2019
29 of 40

UpWork without Revolut, what a dissonance.
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**

zedazi
Zedazi Member Since: Feb 21, 2017
30 of 40

https://blog.revolut.com/fighting-against-iban-discrimination/#formal-complaint-to-company-template

Upwork keeps rejecting the IBAN number which seems to be a violation. I don't understand why Transferwise IBAN numbers can be added but a more advanced FINTECH as Revolut is not allowed. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS