Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 40

Hi Zedazi,

~ Joanne
Upwork
c118338a
Elisa K Member Since: Oct 30, 2020
32 of 40

Still no change? I just signed up at Upwork and don't have a local banking account. Can you already add Revolut? The credit card which I have doesn't allow me to open a PayPal account so Revolut would be my only option to work with Upwork!

gorankes
Goran K Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
33 of 40

Dear Upwork,

2 simple questions:

Are you going to include this year (2020) a Revolut option for freelancers to get paid there?
If not, why not?

Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 40

Hi Goran,

We don't have any new information regarding Revolut being supported as a payment method on Upwork. If anything changes, we'll make sure to inform the Community.

~ Bojan
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Ace Contributor
Naheed M Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
35 of 40

Hi Goren,

We have no received any new updates regarding Revolt being considered as a payment tool on the Upwork platform. If any change occurs, the company, Upwork is responsible to inform the Community.

gorankes
Goran K Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
36 of 40

Hi everyone,

so good news. I've tried to set up Revolut as my local bank and the transaction worked.

cristeab
Bogdan C Member Since: Apr 18, 2014
37 of 40

Hi

The transfers to local bank take place in the local currency, I am not sure which conversion rate is used. I would like instead to have the ability to transfer USD into my Revolut account.

Bogdan

Bogdan Cristea
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
38 of 40

Hi Bogdan,

When direct to local bank account is the disbursement method, then the funds are converted automatically into your local currency. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

For information on adding wire transfer as a payment method, click here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
colejelena
Jelena M Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
39 of 40

Hi Goran,

Do you know what conversion rate was applied when you transferred your funds to Revolut? Also, what currencies were involved? Thanks.

Jelena

Goran K wrote:

Hi everyone,

so good news. I've tried to set up Revolut as my local bank and the transaction worked.

manuelgoyanes
Manuel G Member Since: Apr 22, 2021
40 of 40

That's great news Goran! What SWIFT Code did you use?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS