🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Does Upwork suspend seller accounts for s...
Page options
7d9d0d70
Community Member

Does Upwork suspend seller accounts for sending too many proposals without winning a job? (2022)

I just read somewhere on the internet that Upwork used to suspend seller accounts for sending too many proposals without winning a job. It's 2022, does Upwork still suspending accounts or this policy has been abandoned?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mubasir,

You can submit a proposal for jobs you are interested in. You will not be suspended for submitting too many proposals and not winning any jobs. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Mubasir,

You can submit a proposal for jobs you are interested in. You will not be suspended for submitting too many proposals and not winning any jobs. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b060784d
Community Member

Not. Its wrong you have readed something wrong. Upwork will never suspend your account by sending proposals. As you could send as much possible for you. While through these proposal you will win work. If you don't get any work on upwork inspite of sending thousands of proposal still upwork will support you will never suspend your account.

Sorry to sort of contradict you, Brantley, but there was a time when Upwork said they would suspend the account of a freelancer that sent too many proposals without getting any jobs. But that was a few years ago, when freelancers were given 60 free connects each month.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members