🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does a cancelled contract affect the JSS?
Page options
alejandrocrespo
Community Member

Does a cancelled contract affect the JSS?

Hi! I just had my first difficult client that I couldn't keep happy.

The person wanted an image restoration but wasn't happy with how he looked after the first attempt (his face was barely visible in the picture), I then asked for additiona images and digitally created the face from that,  made him look like the examples images he sent... During the reviews back and forth he got frustrated by what seems my lack of understanding of what he wanted.. since he didn't liked the color of his skin, even when it was the color that he sent me in those images, and cancelled the contract without any further discussion, even when I told him that I would change whatever he didn't liked without charging for that.

Will this affect my JSS? I refused to receive payment because the client didn't received what he wanted in the end and didnt clocked any time in the contract, since I couldnt manage to understand the tracking of time and just didn't wanted to waste time with that instead of starting the work.

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Alejandro,

Contracts are only included in your JSS calculation if the client leaves feedback for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Andrea G wrote:

Contracts are only included in your JSS calculation if the client leaves feedback for you.

As it was the client who closed the contract, the client has already left private feedback, so that ship has sailed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members