🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does accepting the dispute affects my job suc...
Page options
webclues
Community Member

Does accepting the dispute affects my job success ratio?

One of my Upwork client has ended the contract without notifying me and Client filed a refund and I don't want to refund this and accept the dispute, If I accept the dispute will this affect my job success ratio? Even though I won or loss the dispute?

I cannot find Upwork's email address to sent a detailed email so I am writing here. If anyone can help me with the email ID then it would be great.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Ayush K wrote:

One of my Upwork client has ended the contract without notifying me and Client filed a refund and I don't want to refund this and accept the dispute, If I accept the dispute will this affect my job success ratio? Even though I won or loss the dispute?

I cannot find Upwork's email address to sent a detailed email so I am writing here. If anyone can help me with the email ID then it would be great.

Thank you

The client has already left you feedback (probably bad) so the damage is done already. Might as well go for money.

webclues
Community Member

Hello Jennifer,

The client has given a 3-star rating so it's a neutral one and let me give you some more details.

My contract was of 250$ and he approved 150$ and then he filed a refund process of $100. So I am confused about what should I do. I have also ended the contract and gave him a 5-star rating.

petra_r
Community Member

Ayush K wrote:

The client has given a 3-star rating so it's a neutral one

Nope. It's not.

Ayush K wrote:

My contract was of 250$ and he approved 150$ and then he filed a refund process of $100. So I am confused about what should I do.

If you are convinced that you did the work correctly and deserve the full payment, go with the dispute.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members