cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does agency owner see everything in agency contractor's account?

Highlighted
Clara R Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
1 of 3
Hi,

I'm new to Upwork and have just been hired by an agency on the site. Would just like to clarify which parts of my Upwork account do agency owners have access to? I know they can see job proposals sent and job interview invites from client, but can my agency owner see private things like my messages? My live chat with customer report? Hope you guys can clarify for me. Thanks!
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
2 of 3
This widget could not be displayed.

@Clara R wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to Upwork and have just been hired by an agency on the site. Would just like to clarify which parts of my Upwork account do agency owners have access to? I know they can see job proposals sent and job interview invites from client, but can my agency owner see private things like my messages? My live chat with customer report? Hope you guys can clarify for me. Thanks!

You have linked your Upwork profile to your LinkedIn account. This is against Upwork's TOS. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Hi Clara,

Your agency admins and managers will be able to see messages that are related to the contracts you are hired to under the agency. Your communication with Customer Support is private and can't be viewed by any third party. You can refer to "Member Settings" section of this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS