🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does not approving id verification
Page options
ibbi09
Community Member

Does not approving id verification

Hey,

I have only my school documents on with i have photo along with my details those are of govt schools. But upwork team has rejected them other than that i don't have any other document with picture my national id card will be ready in 3 months but i have to verify my account now to get work. I have my Birth cartifcate which is from Govt. of my country i have submited that it does not have my photo in it but those are also not accpeting. I have send a massage to the support got no reply.

Please guys help me
2 REPLIES 2
colettelewis
Community Member

Muhammad, 

I don't think you are old enough to have an account on Upwork, you need to be 18 years old, which is possibly why they are not accepting you. If the picture in your post is not of you, then this could be another reason.

If you are over 18 then get a friend to take your picture, or take a good selfie and that should solve the problem. 

AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Acceptable documents include passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, NBI Clearance (Philippines only), tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members