🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Does public feedback remain if there is a ful...
Page options
lysis10

Does public feedback remain if there is a full refund?

Asking because of the latest conversation in this thread and I'm afraid it will get burried.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Unwarranted-Negative-Review-From-Client/m-p/327087#M2002...

A mod says that public feedback is no longer removed with a refund. Could we please get verification? No offense to Ryan (sorry buddy) but could a senior mod verify?

(Sorry ryan, no offense intended... It's a big change for us though and I think it's good to get clarification)

5 REPLIES 5

Thank you, Jennifer! I believe many of us would really like to know the answer. I personally think that they should make an announcement if they are going to change something like this.

@Jennifer M wrote:

Asking because of the latest conversation in this thread and I'm afraid it will get burried.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Unwarranted-Negative-Review-From-Client/m-p/327087#M2002...

A mod says that public feedback is no longer removed with a refund. Could we please get verification? No offense to Ryan (sorry buddy) but could a senior mod verify?

(Sorry ryan, no offense intended... It's a big change for us though and I think it's good to get clarification)

Oh hey now...

Yes, that's new. Can another mod verify this? 

If this is indeed true it would be literally days old as this was not the case a few days ago.

If this is indeed the case it should have been announced properly, not casually thrown in.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for bringing this up. I can confirm that the "Public" feedback will be removed if a full refund is made for the contract. I believe Ryan refers to the "Private evaluation left by the client" our sincerest apologies if the response did not clearly state which feedback wont be removed.

phew, ok thank you! That would have been a huge change!