🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Doesn't let me add projects to my all work po...
Page options
jacopo_lella
Community Member

Doesn't let me add projects to my all work portfolio

Hello, 

does anyone know why when I try to add some work to my portfolio, seems like they can only go to my specialized profile? And even if I try to later move them to my "all work" profile's portfolio, the option is grayed out.

Thanks in advance for you help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jacopo,

You won't be able to upload a new portfolio item without selecting a Related Specialized Profile. Please know that this is working as designed. Specialized profiles allow freelancers to better showcase their portfolio items in a format that helps clients find best freelancers for their specific projects. However, if you don't want a portfolio item to show on a Specialized profile, you can go to that profile's portfolio section, click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of that section and then un-select that item from the list.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jacopo,

You won't be able to upload a new portfolio item without selecting a Related Specialized Profile. Please know that this is working as designed. Specialized profiles allow freelancers to better showcase their portfolio items in a format that helps clients find best freelancers for their specific projects. However, if you don't want a portfolio item to show on a Specialized profile, you can go to that profile's portfolio section, click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of that section and then un-select that item from the list.

~ Bojan
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Jacopo,

If you want to upload a new portfolio on your profile, you should select 'Related Specialized Profile'. This is a designed work policy by the company. These profile items give you an opportunity to better showcase your portfolio in a sophisticated format that attracts clients to find the best freelancers for their relevant projects.

Thanks

https://www.coupongot.com/

Thanks, I got it now

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members