🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Don't get invitations
Page options
mahersanaullah35
Community Member

Don't get invitations

I don't receive invitations and there is no availablility badge on my profile. Can someone let me know the problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

I don't receive invitations and there is no availablility badge on my profile. Can someone let me know the problem?

Hi Muhammad, 

Invitations come and go. The search algorithm rotates freelancers, so when you fall out of the algo, you may receive fewer invites. One way to stay more prominent in search results is to make sure you are submitting proposals. It seems to tell the system you are active. 

As for the availability badge, that was a test. Not everyone had access to testing it. So it seems like you are not part of the test. That or the test ended. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
a_lipsey
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

Hi Muhammad, 

Invitations come and go. The search algorithm rotates freelancers, so when you fall out of the algo, you may receive fewer invites. One way to stay more prominent in search results is to make sure you are submitting proposals. It seems to tell the system you are active. 

As for the availability badge, that was a test. Not everyone had access to testing it. So it seems like you are not part of the test. That or the test ended. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members