cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Mobile Number

c_valencia_monto
Camilo V Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
81 of 90

Hello, I had to make this account just to contact support. I can't log into my account because Upwork is requiring me to verify by text message. I have a new phone number and I cannot do this. How can I access my account? I need access ASAP

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
82 of 90

Hi Camilo,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
nikolalazareski
Nikola L Member Since: Apr 5, 2021
83 of 90

I broke my phone and i cant access the settings on my Upwork acount because of the Authenticator App. Any help is greatly appreciated

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
84 of 90

Hi Nikola,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
nilayashiv
Shiv N Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
85 of 90

i  want change mobile number i  have lost let me know what is the processs

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
86 of 90

Hi Shiv,

I checked your account and see that you already submitted a ticket to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

-Joanne
Untitled
dannyrro
Daniel N Member Since: Jan 30, 2021
87 of 90

I tried that option and it doesn't work. My old number is verified with my upwork account, which means everytime I try to change it a window pops up sending a code to the old number I have no access to. There is now way for me to change my number unless I have access to the old one it seems.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
88 of 90

Hi Daniel,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional information or questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
shagrug
Jacqueline B Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
89 of 90

Hi there,

I changed my phone number last year, and now Upwork is asking me to verify my old phone number because I have moved across the country. My account is connected to my email, however it won't give me the option of doing the two step-verification through my email so I can change my phone number. I'm hoping to be connected to someone from support so that I can verify myself via my email. Thank you for your time!

-Jacqueline Baker

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
90 of 90

Hi Jacqueline,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS