🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Don't know why, but "Suspended account". Chec...
Page options
asharapoffwork
Community Member

Don't know why, but "Suspended account". Check me any way

Hello! Please help me with the issue described below.

The things is that just yesterday (20.02.2020) I have created an account at Upwork, filled all settings and even added payment method, but this morning (21.02.2020), when I entered the Upwork again I have faced a message that it's been suspended and I can contact support, so that's what I am doing.

I have created an acount for myself only as I am about to work from home with just my laptop and had hope to send proposals to small works like "Several CSS fixes" or "Small WP modifications" as I am not that experienced and I know that but want to learn really much.

I am totally for checking my personality with any kind of validation, know that terms os use are strict and I accept that absolutely.

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrii,

I just checked your account and can confirm that the hold was removed and you should be able to start sending proposals. If you`re experiencing any problems please let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrii,

I just checked your account and can confirm that the hold was removed and you should be able to start sending proposals. If you`re experiencing any problems please let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! That totally helped!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members