🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Don't see option to upgrade my Freelancer mem...
Page options
bksoft
Community Member

Don't see option to upgrade my Freelancer membership

I don't see the option of Settings>Memberships & Connects (image attached) as described in the link https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062888.How can I upgrade my Freelancer membership from basic to plus?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Krunal,

The reason why the Membership & Connects tab is not available under your freelancer setting is because you`re an exclusive member of your agency.

If you would like to work as an independent freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can an agency change a freelancer to Non-Exclusive member? Please guide. I don't see such an option (image attached).

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Krunal,

Unfortunately since the agency membership plan is Basic this is not possible at the moment. Only agencies on our Plus plan have the options to manage members and change their status. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I upgraded my agency plan from basic to plus. Also changed freelancer setting to Non-Exclusive member. However, still, I am not getting the option of Settings > Memberships & Connects under my freelancer profile. How can I upgrade my Freelancer membership from basic to plus?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Krunal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. I would also like to remind you that you need to upload an image of yourself on your freelancer profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same problem with me too. I'm unable to see the option of membership & connects under my freelancing profile.

Please help me too.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naveen,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members