Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't want to work for client

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
11 of 17

Once a contract is accepted, JSS comes into play. Sorry. Try to get out of it as politely and artfully as possible to minimize the damage. If you close the contract, you might get lucky and the client won't bother to leave feedback. No feedback is better than bad feedback. 

caron_kristen
Kristen C Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
12 of 17

Doesn't that ruin your rating -- they can just leave bad feedback?

paperdog
Community Leader
Grant C Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
13 of 17

IF you havent got paid anything, it should be easy to just notify them, and  end the contract.   Not sure about refunding  and how that works...

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 17

@Grant C wrote:

IF you havent got paid anything, it should be easy to just notify them, and  end the contract.   Not sure about refunding  and how that works...

If nothing was paid the contract won't show on the profile, but it still affects the freelancer's JSS.

marianne222
Community Leader
Marianne M Member Since: Mar 22, 2016
15 of 17
I've decided to just do the initial assignment and see where it goes. May the PTB be with me Smiley Happy
“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.”
marianne222
Community Leader
Marianne M Member Since: Mar 22, 2016
16 of 17
Yep, that's why I'm going to suffer through, it. Oy...
“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.”
alekseevpavel78
Community Leader
Pavel T Member Since: Sep 4, 2015
17 of 17

welcome to JSS world - you can't jump from a moving train because you'll hurt...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS