🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dont Get clients's response after send so man...
Page options
fortuner6023
Community Member

Dont Get clients's response after send so many bids

Dear Upwork Team, Last 10-15 days I did bid on more than 20 propositions, but I didn't get any response from any client, It never happened to me before. I have a bid rate of more than 70%. I have sent all proposals to the verified client. I have done this to connect about 100. I Please check if there is any problem with my profile. I want to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanka & Regards - Naveen Saini

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neveen,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting a response to your proposals. I can assure you that all proposals are delivered and can be viewed by clients. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neveen,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting a response to your proposals. I can assure you that all proposals are delivered and can be viewed by clients. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths