🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Dont add profile section
Page options
pashazade-rufana
Community Member

Dont add profile section

Hi. I want to add the Graphic Design section in my profile. but the website said that "We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again."
please solve my problem
I talked with your team member but don't solve my problem. They said that the technical team checked it but don't solve the problem still. please help me..I am waiting for 4 days. it is enough(

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rufana,

Just to clarify, are you referring to adding a specialized profile?

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes, I use Chrome and I dıd everythıng,, but thıs problem don't solve, I am waıtıng for 4 days,

Hi Rufana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your specialized profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hank u.I guess it won't take 4 more days

hello. I am still waiting. and therefore I can't send offers to jobs. I have been waiting for 6 days since I first wrote.
I don't understand why my problem is not solved. I am unemployed and my time is empty.
I was really bored now. There is no place I did not write.
It is said to be "looked after" since the first day, but still my problem has not been resolved.
I will no longer say "please solve my problem".
Thank you for your interest in me.
I have no words to say anymore.

Hi Rufana,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. I would like to confirm that our engineering team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. One of our team members will update your ticket with more information and assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths