🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dont have button for enable client to leave f...
Page options
osama088
Community Member

Dont have button for enable client to leave feedback

Hi.
I had a contract the client was happy with the job and approved the milestone and I ended the contract immediately after not nowing that it would be difficult for the client to give feedback. Now 14 days have passed and the I have no feedback on the job. The client does not have any button to give feedback and I dont have any to "Enable client to edit feedback" as it should be there according to support thread. Is there any solution to this?
12 REPLIES 12
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Osama, 

Could you please confirm if you are referring to Contract ID 22303940? Kindly reply to this thread and confirm this information so that we can forward your account information to the team to be investigated further.

~ Avery
Upwork
osama088
Community Member

Hello Avery,

Thanks for replying.
Yes thats the contract.

Thank you for the confirmation Osama,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Its ben a week. Still not resolved.

Hi Osama,

Just to confirm that you have already enabled your client to change their feedback 6 days ago.
Please keep in mind that your client has 14 days to update their feedback. If your client does not provide any feedback in this timeframe, you won't be able to use the same feature again.

~ Goran
Upwork

I dont think I pressed the button.
I didnt see any option like that from start.

Still the client does not has option to submit review.**Edited for Community Guidelines**ubmit review.

Hi Osama,

One of our team members reached out to you via ticket to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
stancton
Community Member

Hi Avery, I'm in the same situation than Osama, 

Contract ID 24462614 has been completed. We're both satisfied but  there is no feedback button on the term & setting page - or anywhere else associated with this contract for that matter.

Thank you for following up on it.

Best,

Jean Constant

Hi Jean,

In order for you and your client to be able to provide feedback for each other, the contract will need to be closed. At the moment, the contract is still open and that is why you can't provide feedback for your client. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your quick response Goran.

Indeed, our contract wasn't closed. I got confused because the escrow amount had been liberated and I got credited for it.

I fixed the problem, closed the contract and wrote my feedback

Best,

JC

Hi Goran,

Following on my earlier reply, I wanted to put a + kudo on your post but the button is not active 😞

All the same, my heart is in it. Thx for your patience & good guidance,

JC

I`m happy to hear that you`ve managed to resolve this and find your way around your contract.

Feel free to reach out in the Community at any time if you have any additional questions. 

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members