🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dont have needed peripherals for video call t...
Page options
maqsoodahmed1963
Community Member

Dont have needed peripherals for video call to get the Badge!

So i want to get the identity verified badge, i have approved my ID card but for the video call, i dont have stable internet connection (1-2 Mbps), also i dont have Camera. I tried using my android phone but my phone is not supported for the video call. There are no internet cafes here as you know here in Pakistan there aren't. So i am very depressed about that. What should i do? I tried everything :"(

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maqsood,

I understand your frustration with this. I checked your tickets and I can see that our team has advised you on how to troubleshoot your mobile and how to complete the call on your phone.
Please follow the instructions our team member shared with you on your ticket with number 25953586, once you`re ready start the call again and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yea he told me to troubleshoot the problem and i did, he sent me a link (for the video call) on which i have to download the app, but my device isnt supported for that, so how am i supposed to troubleshoot that? I dont have anything in particular!

Hi Maqsood,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

On email, right?

Hi Maqsood,

You will receive an email copy and you can access your ticket section on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths