🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Double SMS Verification
Page options
daniel-kaesa
Community Member

Double SMS Verification

Hello, few days ago I was asked to verify my account and I did it successfully. I was then sent an email afterwards asking me to update my location and verify my phone number to avoid further restrictions. I did that too successfully.

Interestingly, I received the same email again reminding me that I should do what the first email instructed me to do. This was after I followed the instructions successfully. Again my account was put on hold yet I have done the process.

This was yesterday. I replied to the ticket but no one seems to be available to respond to the ticket. I cant verify my phone number twice.

Can someone please help me out please.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

I checked your account and can confirm that the pending verification you currently have is not the same one as the one you`ve completed. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for replying. If it's a different verification why is it that the email I received is the same with same requirements? It even refers to the previous email received.

Hi Daniel,

Unfortunately since private details are involved we can't discuss this in our Community. Feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members