🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Doubt on Upwork Top rated Badge eligible week
Page options
chakravarthi78
Community Member

Doubt on Upwork Top rated Badge eligible week

Hi, I have doubt on Upwork Top rated Badge, the thing is I have 100 % job success rate and my top rated Badge eligible week is getting counted for 9 of 16 weeks, but in the upwork blogs I read that in order to get top-rated badge we need to have at least $ 1000 earning for the last 12 month, but mine is less than $ 500, so will I be getting the badge once my 16 of 16 weeks get completed even if my earnings is less than $500.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Chakravarthi,

Thank you for your message. You will need to meet all requirements to qualify for a Top rated badge. You will need to have a 12 months earnings of $1000 along with other requirements to qualify for a Top rated badge,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Chakravarthi,

To earn a Top Rated badge, you must meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Once you qualify, you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, thanks for the reply, but I 'm asking like thought my last 12 month earning is less than $500  my eligibility weeks are getting calculated, so will I be getting the badge after 16 week even if my earnings are below 1000 at that time.

Hi Chakravarthi,

Thank you for your message. You will need to meet all requirements to qualify for a Top rated badge. You will need to have a 12 months earnings of $1000 along with other requirements to qualify for a Top rated badge,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members