🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Doubts with user interface
Page options
99f083b1
Community Member

Doubts with user interface

Hi. This is my first sale. A customer asked me for some designs. I sent them to him using the UpWork chat on the order form. He told me via chat that he approved the order. But since 5 days ago he doesn't connect. He already made the payment but I still have not been released so I can cash it.

Does anyone know if I will cash this or not?

In the work order it appears
"$100.00 (Funded)"
"Due Dec 1"
"You submitted work for payment 5 days ago".

I'm new and I'm a little lost with how the platform works.
Thank you very much.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rodrigo L wrote:

"$100.00 (Funded)"
"Due Dec 1"
"You submitted work for payment 5 days ago"

This means that you have correctly submitted the work for payment 5 days ago. Now the client can either officially approve the milestone, which releases the payment from escrow, or you can wait another 9 days, because after 14 days the money is released to you automatically.

Familiarise yourself with your Reports Overview Page and read everything about how to get paid here: When will I get paid?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Rodrigo L wrote:

"$100.00 (Funded)"
"Due Dec 1"
"You submitted work for payment 5 days ago"

This means that you have correctly submitted the work for payment 5 days ago. Now the client can either officially approve the milestone, which releases the payment from escrow, or you can wait another 9 days, because after 14 days the money is released to you automatically.

Familiarise yourself with your Reports Overview Page and read everything about how to get paid here: When will I get paid?

99f083b1
Community Member

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge. I will wait for it to connect soon or otherwise wait 12 more days. I hope my client is well. He still won't connect. Maybe he forgot about me. hehe.

Thank you very much Petra.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members