🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Downgrade plus membership plan
Page options
swapnil_gsolc
Community Member

Downgrade plus membership plan

Hello, plus membership plan is upgraded automatically for this month on day before yesterday, will I get a refund of my $14.99 if I downgrade today?

FYI: I did not use any connect in this time duration.
10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Swapnil, 

Anytime you downgrade your membership plan the switch will take effect on your next billing cycle date. As such, if you downgrade now, you will be moved to the Freelancer Basic plan on your next billing cycle. Just the same, I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have downgraded to basic plan now. Please confirm, by when $14.99(Plus Members Amount) will be refunded.

Hi Swapnil, 

Kindly refer to the support ticket with Ticket #26519423 for more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks, I have refered with support and waiting for their reply.

I have received the refund. Thanks for you and support team.

5bafa961
Community Member

Hello, Avery

I have the same question: how do I request a refund for Upwork Plus? It paid automatically for this month, I didn't want it and didn't use new connects it. Want to refund a membership now 

Hi DMITRIY,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much for the quick response and assist, but now I have no new requests in my UpWork Help center, can you please provide the ticket number? 

Hi DMITRIY,

Please be patient for some time and you will be able to view your ticket Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sure! thank you for information

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths