🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Drop in 'Clients who would recommend you'
Page options
whynot93
Community Member

Drop in 'Clients who would recommend you'

Hi everyone,

Today I was checking out my statistics when my eye went to the 'Clients who would recommend you' section. Yesterday it was at 81% (I know not the best) and now at 77%. Now, I know it takes a while and data to calculate this but just yesterday I had a contract closed with 5 stars from a happy client (she is also going to hire me for another job). I did read some previous posts, including one that said to look at the most recent contract closed for the culprit. I can't help but think that this last client I had put a poor recommendation score. 

Any way to figure it out?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Mary P wrote:

Today I was checking out my statistics when my eye went to the 'Clients who would recommend you' section. Yesterday it was at 81% (I know not the best) and now at 77%. Now, I know it takes a while and data to calculate this but just yesterday I had a contract closed with 5 stars from a happy client (she is also going to hire me for another job). I did read some previous posts, including one that said to look at the most recent contract closed for the culprit.

No.

For the "clients who would recommend" percentage, it is not necessarily the last contract that did it, because this does not update after every job, it updates after X (number unknown) completed contracts, so it likely isn't the contract that closed which did it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members