🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dropping out of "top rated" and you're done. ...
Page options
igorsinitskiy
Community Member

Dropping out of "top rated" and you're done. Can I restart my account?

Hi

I was not working on Upwork lately so my earnings are below 1000$ within 12 month. (which is rather idiotic requirement I think as freelances is not getting worse from being away, most of the time he even gets more skilled)  anyway...

my rating also dropped to 91% which sucks and since then Im not getting hired at all, I spent all my connects and bought new ones several times. No luck. I guess clients are not even reading proposals from non-top rated freelancers anymore SINCE THERE IS SO MANY freelances now on Upwork.  So im thinking to delete my accout and start a new one becase getting in "rising talent" and then getting top rated again is way easier this way I guess.

So my question is : can I start a new account on same person with new stats after deleting current one ?

3 REPLIES 3
versailles
Community Member

> So my question is : can I start a new account on same person with new stats after deleting current one ?

Not only you can't, but in your case it would be totally dumb. Your profile history is what you have for you. With a blank profile it would be even harder.

> I guess clients are not even reading proposals from non-top rated freelancers anymore

It's indeed a guess. Totally unfunded and based on no data at all.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have finding projects on Upwork. Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. You can check out these helpful articles we put together to help freelancers have a successful start.

I hope that helps.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

thats irrelevant

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members