🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dual faced client !! A bad day..
Page options
chandralekha97
Community Member

Dual faced client !! A bad day..

To keep things short, the client made me work on a fixed-price contract for a powerpoint presentation design. Saw my draft files, said they were wonderful! After sending the completed power point template, the client says she did not get the desired output with few false justifications. None of her points are even seen on the design I sent. It shows she is just doing it on purpose. Really disappointing to face such people!! The suspicious part is, she says there is a text and graphic not aligned and disappearing but doesn't send screenshot to solve the problem. That shows that she is telling a complete lie. Everything is proper on my laptop and I submitted a template file with everything in master slides, there is no way that the things on master slides can move. What a false justification? I mean thats her last message. Till then she said things are great and wonderful. I sent the screenshots of slides she mentioned, they were absolutely fine.  The only way I take this is I at least got a nice work to show to future clients as a part of my portfolio,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joynul33
Community Member

Hi Chandralekha,

You can tell first the PowerPoint can't work in Keynote. Kindly ask likewise which PowerPoint, I mean which version she is utilizing, Maybe it will happen to miss a few textual styles.

Thanks!

Joynul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
joynul33
Community Member

Hi Chandralekha,

You can tell first the PowerPoint can't work in Keynote. Kindly ask likewise which PowerPoint, I mean which version she is utilizing, Maybe it will happen to miss a few textual styles.

Thanks!

Joynul
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members