🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Due date not extent
Page options
avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

Due date not extent

hi . My client is so busy that she forget to extent due date of contract ..hence the due date is already over and i don't know what to do and she need to work more with me  ... i am already facing a low jSS score ... anybody hea please help what to due ... is this affect my JSS score again ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Avishek,

Whatever "due date" you have on a project it's only importance is for you and your client. 

Meeting or not meeting a due date does not have a specific effect in your JSS calculation. Only if your client downgrades you for being late in her feedback on you will your JSS be affected.

If she doesn't care, you have nothing to worry about.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

It doesn't matter.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Avishek B wrote:

hi . My client is so busy that she forget to extent due date of contract ..hence the due date is already over and i don't know what to do and she need to work more with me  ... i am already facing a low jSS score ... anybody hea please help what to due ... is this affect my JSS score again ?

Not unless she leaves bad private feedback. 

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Avishek,

Whatever "due date" you have on a project it's only importance is for you and your client. 

Meeting or not meeting a due date does not have a specific effect in your JSS calculation. Only if your client downgrades you for being late in her feedback on you will your JSS be affected.

If she doesn't care, you have nothing to worry about.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members