🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Due to a temporary issue, payment processor i...
Page options
creamdesign
Community Member

Due to a temporary issue, payment processor is not available.

Trying to withdraw the money available and it says:
"We are sorry. Due to a temporary issue, payment processor is not available."

Is that some  Upwork problem, not connected with my account?

Thanks for clarification in advance.

49 REPLIES 49
coolioh
Community Member

The problem is not to withdraw now! But for us that successfully withdrew during the issue, and now not having funds neither on upwork or payoneer.

I see my payment reflected back on Upwork. Have you checked?

Just checked. Balance still zero. Good thing they fixed it for you, hopefully they'll do it for others as well.

mine is back in my upwork account

Mine is back too, and I want to know if Payoneer withdrawals are safe now or should I use another method.

I have just withdrawn again to payoneer and will let you know the results

Literally just got it on my payoneer now, less than 5 minutes. Good job Upwork team!

etabak
Community Member

Hi,

The reason why I am opening this Message Thread is because:

1) I have not seen a message saying "Due to a temporary issue, payment processor is not available." but I have "successfully" withdrawn the money available in my account.

2-) the older Message Thread looks SOLVED. And there are 2-3 other and newer and less priority Message Threads after that. Please see the Snapshot I am sharing.

Last night at 00:00 UTC, I have withdrawn my earnings to Payoneer card (account). The amount would normally come to Payoneer account in a few minutes, but as of now: it has been more than 19 Hours and the money is still missing. I am really angry about it.

In the other "Resolved" Message thread 3 threads below this on, Upwork team says it has "Solved" the problem with Withdrawals. Even the Support People wrote me 10 hours ago that the refunds are being made to the Upwork Freelancers.

But I have not received the refunds. I am sure many freelancers in the previous Message Threads did not receive their withdrawals either.

I am here for about 10 years and this is the first -- hoping the last time -- such a catastrophic mistake occurs. Personally, since yesterday I have stopped working for clients and applying new jobs until this issue is resolved. 

Considering that according to the system, we "don't" and "can't' have a "proof" on we did NOT receive the payment, this is really disturbing and disappointing. Upwork should care for its freelancers and maybe even compensate about this issue after it is eventually solved.

They even close my tickets to Upwork Team as SOLVED ! I cannot reopen it.

I need to Customer Relations department to be oncharge of this situation and make our withdrawals available on our accounts -- so that we can withdraw with another payment method.

Please do not tick this message thread as SOLVED until you ensure that you make all refunds.

This has to be the TOP PRIORITY issue at Upwork right now.  

Hi All,

We understand that this is a matter of urgency and are working with Payoneer to have this resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we don't have an update at the moment. As soon as we receive an update, we'll share it here.

Additionally, I will remove the solution from this thread. To clarify, the original poster can accept a post as a solution.

~ Valeria
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience everyone!

The issue has now been resolved, and all withdrawals initiated during the issue have now been reversed. You should now be able to re-attempt withdrawal to your chosen payment method. 

You can let us know if this isn't the case for you by replying on this thread so that we can look into your account individually. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members