🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Due to technical difficulties we are unab...
Page options
amor_straissan
Community Member

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

It won't let me login with my Desktop app. 

212 REPLIES 212
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Straissan, 

Could you please confirm if you were trying to login with your Google credentials? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

I am also experiencing this right now. But on our mac pc, there's no problem

Use the 32-bit version of the app. It is working fine. I was also getting the same problem.

Maybe your OS version not compatible with Upwork Desktop App. Try to run compatibilty troubleshooter in Properties of the Application then "Test the Program. It is worked for me :). Hope it will work for you..

Same problem sir

Hi Junjun,

Please share more details about the problem you're experiencing and where you're experiencing it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I am currently having this issue. I have been unable to login to my upwork on my sustem. It keeps saying due to technical difficulties we are unable we are unable to process your request. Please try again later. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

There are currently no reported issues on the Upwork website. Could you please try clearing your browser's cookies or try using a different browser to see if the problem persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
356fc921
Community Member

I have cleared my cache, cookies, and even used a different browser and it makes no difference really it still says the same thing. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn that the issue persists, Michael. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you through a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
arif_m_s
Community Member

Hi Avery O,

Getting same error from upwork desktop app. 

Unistalled old app. installed new app 32 ver , 32 ver beta, 64 verstion. remove cash...everything done ... no luck. 

Hi Md. Arif,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I am facing the same issue on my PC. Works fine on mobile.

How can I fix this?

Hi Mustafa,

To clarify, are you unable to log in to the Upwork website from your PC? If so, can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
must_afa
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Yes, I'm unable to log into the Upwork website from my PC. I cleared my browser cache and cookies but didn't help.

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
073e1e81
Community Member

Thank you now its working.

kamal570
Community Member

I also facing same problem. 

But I can log in another laptop. 

Hi Md. Kamal,

I checked but couldn't replicate the problem. Could you please send us more information about the problem you are experiencing so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi
I am also facing the same problem. See the attachment screen shot or click here: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

However, I tried to uninstall and install it again. Restarted my computer but no luck.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sajesh,

Please try installing our beta version from Here. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing same issue after downloading Beta version :
http://prntscr.com/sotaeo

I still have same issue after downloaded and installed Beta version. No luck 😞

Refer this screen shot:

http://prntscr.com/sotaeo

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sajesh,

Could you please share the OS version you're experiencing this issue with so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sajesh89
Community Member

Hey Bojan,
Please find the required information attached.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Sajesh.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sajesh89
Community Member

Okay,

For the time being, I am using another computer but this shoould be resolve as I have main system where all the data is saved. Thanks 

you are using Adblocker disable it. it really worked for me

vivi-z
Community Member

I also have the same problem!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vivi,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I m ok to log in website to my Upwork, but I can’t log in upwork desk app which showed messages as mentioned above, can you pls help me to have a look?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vivi,

Please try reinstalling the desktop app. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, you can follow our additional troubleshooting steps Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
wilmerjeem08
Community Member

I also have the same issue. Is there a solution to this already?

Hi Wilmer,

Can you confirm that you're experiencing issues logging in to the desktop app? If so, have you tried reinstalling it and followed the troubleshooting steps listed here? If this is the case, please let me know so we can further assist.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
60d39068
Community Member

im having same issue here, trying to connect through chrome, mozilla firefox and microsoft edge and the same error with the three of.

I could access through mobile, can anyone help me? 

Thanks

Hi Alberto,

Could you please let me know where did you receive the error? Did you also try clearing your cache and cookies? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I’m experiencing the same issue too. Need help please. I tried reinstalling the app, also cleared cache and cookies. I still can’t log in.
sadiamansab
Community Member

I am an active freelancer on upwork. I use mobile app, desktop app and browser for upwork activities for unknown reasons I can not login to upwork using computer browser. A msg came up each time I try to login, due to technical difficulties... Please try again later. Right now I need to submit a client's work and I don't know how can I do that without my computer login. I tried 2 different laptops with 2 different Windows versions, 4 different browsers login but nothing seems to work. I need your urgent help. Thanks.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths