cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

pranshugoel3196
Pranshu G Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
91 of 192

Hi

Thanks a lot It worked for me too.

imguneetkaur
Guneet K Member Since: Sep 5, 2016
92 of 192

Hey,

I am facing this issue since morning and i am not able to login in my time tracker everytime i try to login it showing "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request" Please help me to resolve this issue as i am facing problems because of this. Attached is the snapshot for the same

sounoshb
Muhammad S Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
93 of 192

Hi Guneet,

I am also facing this error since yesterday and no solution so far. I also talk with support and do some technical fix as per their instructions but no success.

Now waiting for there response!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
94 of 192

Hi all,

We apologize for the frustration the issue you're experiencing has caused you. Could you please follow the steps shared below and let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance?

1. Please try logging in to your Upwork account on a browser so it will ask you to complete the CAPTCHA. Afterwards, you should be able to log in the Desktop App as well.

2. If the issue persists, please follow the six steps listed below. Note that by following these steps you will lose all preferences, user settings, saved credentials and any un-uploaded time cache. You can’t undo this action. Afterward, it will be like you are logging in for the first time.

1. Uninstall the Desktop App.
2. Depending of your operating system go to the location listed below and locate the "Upwork" folder:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Upwork\Upwork
Mac: Navigate to Go > Go to Folder > Upwork > ~/Library/Application Support/Upwork/Upwork
Linux: ~/.Upwork/Upwork
3. Delete the folder.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Download and reinstall the latest version of the Desktop app. Chose 32-bit Standard if on Windows OS and currently using 64-bit version.
6. Launch the app again and log in.

Untitled
jevilpareja
Jevil P Member Since: Dec 10, 2017
95 of 192
I tried the 6 steps but it’s still the same.
neakhiz1
Marlon L Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
96 of 192

We are experiencing the same thing. This is happening when my girlfriend uses my laptop to do some video editing tasks assigned to her. My laptop is Asus ROG with Intel i7 and 32GB RAM and she prefers to do the task on my laptop since my laptop is faster and better. How do we do that?

I signed out from the tracker.

She signs in using her credentials.

And she gets this message.

She managed to log in after a couple of attempts.

Once she's done with her task, she signs out

Then I sign back in to prepare for my upcoming tasks

Now I get the same error and she also gets the same error when she signs back into her own laptop to do some basic tasks.

My theory is: Cookies are causing this error. I'm not sure why Upwork is giving us a hassle when we switch rigs. I mean, you have to utilize your best resources to perform your task better right? It's not practical for her to buy a high-end rig since the majority of her tasks are just web-based.

Please help. Thank you!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
97 of 192

Hi Marlon,

Could you please try the steps that Vladimir shared here? If that doesn't help, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
neakhiz1
Marlon L Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
98 of 192

Hi Aleksandar,

1. Please try logging in to your Upwork account on a browser so it will ask you to complete the CAPTCHA. Afterwards, you should be able to log in the Desktop App as well. 

I'm always logged in to the Chrome Browser so I logged out first. I logged back in but the system did not ask for a CAPTCHA. I signed out again and proceed with the next step.

2. If the issue persists, please follow the six steps listed below. Note that by following these steps you will lose all preferences, user settings, saved credentials and any un-uploaded time cache. You can’t undo this action. Afterward, it will be like you are logging in for the first time.

1. Uninstall the Desktop App.
2. Depending of your operating system go to the location listed below and locate the "Upwork" folder:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Upwork\Upwork
3. Delete the folder.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Download and reinstall the latest version of the Desktop app. Chose 32-bit Standard if on Windows OS and currently using 64-bit version.
6. Launch the app again and log in.

I did this and I'm now using the 32bit version but still getting the same error message.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
99 of 192

Hi Marlon,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

Untitled
toriniasty
Jakub L Member Since: Apr 8, 2021
100 of 192

Hi,

I'm still encountering the problems despite following all the steps here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS