cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

194e3427
ZAIN UL A Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
31 of 192

HI Straissan,

How are you?

I was also facing this problem so all I do is clear all data and cookies from my chrome browser. Now It's working fine. You can also try that. If you are using another browser do the same thing and you are good to go.

Thank you. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
32 of 192

ZAIN UL A wrote:

HI Straissan

You can also try that 

Chances are that 13 months after the event, she's fixed it....

graphichub
Dexter S Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
33 of 192

Hi Petra, I'm facing the same issue "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later." (Please see attached file), How could this be solved? Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
34 of 192

Hi Dexter,

Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article under section "Unable to Log In". If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
graphichub
35 of 192

Hi Nikola,

The only thing I can consider for that help article  is the "unable to login" since I'm having error during loggin in to the app, so I checked "Connected services" and I see I have already Disabled the authorization for google, I guess that's not the problem. I have also cleared cache on my browser, I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and it's still not working. Hope someone can help

graphichub
36 of 192

Here are the actions I did, but it's still not solved:
- Remove unnecessary Extensions
- Browser clear cache
- Uninstall/reinstall the app
- Disconnect the google from "connected services"
- Updated the "Windows update"
and still not solved...
I tried in other PC/Desktop and it's working, but on my PC, it has this error, why is that?
Please help me. Thanks

addah-mukokha
Addah M Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
37 of 192

I am getting this message every time I try logging in to Upwork desktop app " Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
38 of 192

Hi Addah,

As a workaround, could you please try logging in to your Upwork account on browser so it will ask you to complete the CAPTCHA? After that, you should be able to login to the Desktop App as well. 

You can also try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article under the "Unable to Log In" section. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
fayazsaeed
Fayaz S Member Since: May 7, 2017
39 of 192

I am also facing this problem, but can easily login in the browser window.

graphichub
40 of 192

I tried to login on my browser and I was not asked for some capcha. I am able to login, the only problem is on my desktop app, Im unable to login from my PC with the error, but it's okay when I use other PC/desktop.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS