cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

addah-mukokha
Addah M Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
41 of 192

josemarti
Josemarti R Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
42 of 192

Hello. I älso have the same problem. The app works fine in Android (even in iPhone) but in my Windows 10 PC does not. It shows "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later. 

Did you find a solution?

daniyalahmedvbc
Daniyal A Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
43 of 192
Hi, Yes I submitted a request and my account was cleared the next day.
rasel_hakkani
Rasel H Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
44 of 192

Hi,
I am having problem to logging in into upwork app.Can anyone help urgently.
I have tried to clear cache.Uninstalled and Installed app by downloading latest version.Tried to use other operator network also but still getting the technical error.I have also tried connect or disconnect the google 1 click log in and tried to login using uowork user name to sogn in.Let me know how to fix it As i have to complete hourly projects.
My username is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
My ip is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please help me urgently

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
45 of 192

Hi All,

Thanks for flagging the issue to us and trying the troubleshooting steps. The team is currently investigating this issue further and is working to address it as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
rasel_hakkani
Rasel H Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
46 of 192
Thanks.Let me know when its fixed
arthur_ronquillo
Arthur Benedict R Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
47 of 192

hello i am also experiencing this issue. pleas do the needful as I need to complete my projects

nikita_sap
Nikita S Member Since: Apr 18, 2020
48 of 192

Please help me, I can't log in, everything is fine on another computer. But I need this app here too

widosub
Guido F M Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
sadiamansab
Sadia M Member Since: Mar 14, 2021
50 of 192
I am an active freelancer on upwork. I use mobile app, desktop app and browser for upwork activities for unknown reasons I can not login to upwork using computer browser. A msg came up each time I try to login, due to technical difficulties... Please try again later. Right now I need to submit a client's work and I don't know how can I do that without my computer login. I tried 2 different laptops with 2 different Windows versions, 4 different browsers login but nothing seems to work. I need your urgent help. Thanks.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS