cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
51 of 192

Hi Sadia,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
sadiamansab
Sadia M Member Since: Mar 14, 2021
52 of 192

My problem is solved by using this Ticket which was generated by you. Thank you so much.

Why it happened to me!? Though i am not 100% sure but still i assum that, in my case my id's login was "blocked" for computer browser due to security reasons and when Upwork Guru reset my Upwork cookies then i was able to login to my account again.

Will this happen again!? I think yes, it could happen agin when Upwork feels like my account is not secure.

What caused it!? Last time when i was trying to login to my account, at that moment my internet speed was too slow but still i tried to login in 3-4 times ( that login try went for 15 minuets). I let Upwrok take it's time to let me login but still at 5th try finally my internet speed came back and i was logged in. But today ( after 18 hours) when i logged out and try to relogin again, then that message popup " Due to techniqal difficulty.... etc ".

quinzp1986
Queenie Marie T Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
53 of 192

Hi. We are experiencing the same errors. How do we solve this?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
54 of 192

Hi Queenie Marie,

Are you experiencing this issue with logging into your Desktop App or into your account via browser? 

~ Bojan
Untitled
shahzadwaheed0
Ace Contributor
shahzad w Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
55 of 192

I am experiencing the same error

samkingmarketer
SUMAN H Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
56 of 192

Hi I'm Suman. I just changed my google and upwork password and after doing so I can't log into my tracker. It keeps saying "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request.Please try again later" Please help I can't serve my clients untill I fix this. Thanks

bstojadinovic
57 of 192

Hi SUMAN,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. As a workaround, could you please try logging in to your Upwork account on the browser so it will ask you to complete the CAPTCHA? After that, you should be able to login to the Desktop App as well.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
samkingmarketer
58 of 192

Hi, Bojan I have tried that but getting the same error. Thanks for the reply. what can I do now?

bstojadinovic
59 of 192

Hi SUMAN,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. Could you please try to reinstall the Desktop App as instructed here? Also, you can try to install the 32-bit version from here

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
samkingmarketer
60 of 192

Hi I'm faceing same problem, how did you fix it? please help

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS