cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
71 of 192

Hi everyone,

Thanks for flagging the issue to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. The team is currently investigating this issue further and is working to address it as soon as possible.

-Joanne
Untitled
jevilpareja
Jevil P Member Since: Dec 10, 2017
72 of 192
I tried to uninstall/reinstall all versions but no good news. Please resolve this issue
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
73 of 192

Hi Jevil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

Untitled
arthur_ronquillo
Arthur Benedict R Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
74 of 192

hello im currently experiencing this. i am logged in yesterday, then when I open my messages it prompted me to sign in. 

jonnamaym
Jonna May M Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
75 of 192

Hey, I contacted the support and it seems there's problem with their 64 bit version. The support told me to install the 32 bit version instead and it work perfectly fine. 

graphichub
Dexter S Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
76 of 192

ISSUE SOLVED 100%...
Im facing the same issue and upwork solved it. You should try to uninstall/reinstall the app from 64 bit to 32 bit and it's 100% working at my end. Thank you so much upwork, you're a life saver..

anna317marie
Anna Marie M Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
77 of 192

Can somebody kindly assist me. I am not able to log in to Upwork tracker. There is a technical issue showing. I already tried those in the article regarding fixing issues. I also uninstall and reinstall but still I am having the same error message. Thank you.

shahzadwaheed0
Ace Contributor
shahzad w Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
78 of 192

I am having same problem while trying to login, need help

jasmineong_04
Jasmine Aaliyah O Member Since: Mar 24, 2021
79 of 192

Hi Upwork, my desktop app is not working again. This time, whenever I enter my email/username, the app won't go to password and says
"Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later." DESKTOP APP NOT WORKING.JPG

This is the second time that I've experienced problems with my desktop app. I don't log-in using Google and I enter my username/email manually. 

Operating System is Windows 10, Lenovo laptop.

Hope I can get assistance from this as soon as possible. 

Thank you!

chalvie
Chalvie P Member Since: Jul 30, 2018
80 of 192

I cannot log in to my tracker as it says T"Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later." I tried to uninstall/reinstall but no good news. Please help

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS