🐈
» Forums » Support » Due to technical difficulties we are unable t...
Page options
amor_straissan
Community Member

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later.

It won't let me login with my Desktop app. 

212 REPLIES 212
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

As an update, our team implemented a fix yesterday for the issue some freelancers have been experiencing with logging into the Upwork Desktop app. This issue has been resolved.

We apologize for the interruption and thank you for your patience and understanding. If you continue to experience access issues please let us know.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I can’t log in to my account because it is writing “Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request.Please try again later”

Hi Feras,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
feras_25
Community Member

Thank you so much 😊
cf0b15d5
Community Member

how to solve due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. please try again later

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to log in recently. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am unable to log in due to the same problem using my main account so I had to post with this one. Can anybody help me?

"Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Hi Eslam,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you. Since you can't access your main account, you should be able to access it from your email. As a reminder, it's against the Upwork TOS to have multiple accounts.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
eltovsky_yan
Community Member

hello! got same issue since yesterday. also unble to login in web version from different device or incognito mode. and unable to go to settings in the web version as well

Hi Yan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and saw an open ticket regarding this. If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team directly on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you. Additionally, you may want to check out this article to know which browsers are supported.

~ AJ
Upwork
3971aade
Community Member

Hi Upwork team,

I have been getting this below message when trying to login to Upwork on desktop, but I'm able to login on my mobile phone without any issues.

"Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Please help me so that I can login on desktop as well.

Thank you! 😊

Hi Akhil,

I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. Please see this screenshot for your reference. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies.

Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look into that for you—looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths