🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Duplicating jobs in my new Job Feed
Page options
dbe36e0c
Community Member

Duplicating jobs in my new Job Feed

After a recent update in the Job Feed design, the following problem appeared: the jobs began to be duplicated and appear at the beginning of the feed. These job postings are absolutely identical and both of them lead to one job when i open it in the new window.

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehtab,

Could you try to remove your saved search results and add them again? I would also suggest to clear your cache and cookies as well. If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi thanks for your response I have done all these but nothing solved my problem kindly help me out

Hi Methab,

Could you share screenshots from your job feed along with the URL of a few jobs with me via PM (click on mu name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I cant send screenshots because the jobs that repeats are an hour ago and it comes on my job board as fresh because when I try to apply it shows that 20-50 people applied already kindly help me out.

Hi Mehtab,

The next time you see this duplicate job post, could you please send us the link so we can locate it and investigate this further?

~Andrea
Upwork
dbe36e0c
Community Member

**Edited for community guidelines**

Kindly check the link above its showing me 4 minutes ago and proposals are already 50 kindly help me out

Hi Mehtab,

Thanks for sharing the link. I've escalated it to the appropriate team for review. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members