cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: E-mail address change

jecyllouis
JECYL LOUIS R Member Since: Aug 5, 2016
1 of 2

Hi, I tried to change my email address to a new one (this new address is linked to my Upwork team). I completed the editing process and received the message "Email for user xxx changed to xxx. If you suspect fraud contact helps://we.upwork.com/security". However, my profile still reflects my old email address. I need to change my primary email address in order to access my team's activities. Is there anything else I need to do or is there a timeframe before the new e-mail address is reflected?

Please note that I received an invitation to join the team in my new e-mail address (purpose is to access a particular account) but then the e-mail links to the sign-up page which I do not really have to do as I can only have one account. That is why I opted to change the e-mail address in my account. Is this the correct workaround? 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Jecyl,

You may still need to check your inbox for the confirmation email and link. If you haven't received in your new email, please go to Settings> Contact Info and click Resend Email.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS