cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail details changed to match payment method yesterday. Cannot access my account today!

e_rado
Eduardo R Member Since: Oct 14, 2016
1 of 3

Hi,

Yesterday I was suggested by you to change my e-mail ID in order to match it with my Paypal ID. I did. Then I confirmed the change via the e-mail you sent me to my new ID address.

Today I have no access to my account - neither through the previous e-mail or the new one. I had to create this new temporary account with the previous e-mail ID just to try to solve the issue, but it seems things got even more messed up.

I need an immediate solution for this, as I have milestones to take care of. This service is not free, you charge us up to 20% of our earnings. So it is not acceptable at all that such a bug remains unaddressed for such a long time - I am trying contact you the whole day! Where is the live support link??

Please find me a solution asap.

kteamsoftwares
Vikas O Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
2 of 3

Hi Eduardo

Have you tried raising a support request?

You can try the following:

1. Go to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us and on the right side click on "Chat with an agent" for a live chat with suppot agents.
  2. Submit a support ticket by visiting the following link - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cheers

Vikas

Vikas Neha Ojha
Upwork™ Freelancer
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Eduardo,

I see your original account is active and don't see anything that would prevent you from accessing it. You submitted five tickets already regarding the problem you mention in your post. Before our team responds on them I'd like to ask you not to submit any new support requests, clear your cache and cookies and try to log in again using your new email and correct password, since it looks like you didn't log out from your previous session.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS