🐈 Community

EAD document

 Good day! I live in the US and have an EAD card, so I can work in the US,  but I don't have a green card yet status since   I still have a pending case for my AOS. I want to continue work on upwork but can't change location because I need to approve that I am a citizen or resident.

Maybe someone has the same situation.



Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charo, 

Kindly refer to this page of your Community profile to be able to check your posts, and our replies to your posts. Please click on your individual posts so that the links redirects to the post. As you can see from there, we have merged your posts to these masterthreads here, and here, as they are related to the overall topic and theme of the thread. 

Our team (Community Moderators), will occasionally merge posts together so that it's easier to locate topics that are discussed frequently. 

In this case, may I ask that you please refer to the links I have shared above so that you can see the responses we have posted to your question. Let me know if you still have other questions, by posting a reply here. Once we have resolved this, I'll go ahead and merge this post to one of the masterthreads. 

~ Avery
Learning Paths