🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » EARNING WITHDRAW
Page options
josh301
Community Member

EARNING WITHDRAW

Hi Guys, i hope you are all fine. I am new to upwork and good enough i successeded to earn a $100 and after deduction my pending balance is $80. The challange is how i can withdraw this money because i real need it to me it is very huge. When i was adding my payment method , i added Mpesa Kenya and in policy there was a required field of selecting amount to be paid which minimum was $100 and my pending is $80 so i need to know guys what is this , that money i can use almost for two to three weeks and that policy does not allow me to withdraw my earning, please advice me what should i do, all the time when i go to chat support the bot answer me and i am very stressed right now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Joshua,

The $100 you`re referring to is for scheduled withdrawals. You can also withdraw your funds manually at any time by clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Joshua,

The $100 you`re referring to is for scheduled withdrawals. You can also withdraw your funds manually at any time by clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members