🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » EARNINGS SHOWING $O BALANCE
Page options
alaofa
Community Member

EARNINGS SHOWING $O BALANCE

Hello Pals, 

I am new on Upworks and I am happy to be on the platform. 

I just finished my first contract with a client who was very nice and even rated me 5-star. We agreed that I log two hours for the job which I did but up till now, my earing balance is still $0. It is over 48 hours now. 

Is there any hope that I will still get paid and if not, what did I do wrong for not getting paid? 

I will appreciate your responses. 

2 REPLIES 2
wickedlnl
Community Member

If its hourly contract, you should see under OVERVIEW how many hours are logged and how much that is in cash. Hourly money will be available on your balance for withdrawal in 2 weeks.

JoanneP

Hi Mathias,

I checked your account and it looks like the hours you logged are still part of this week's workweek. When working on hourly contracts, all time logged in the Work Diary by the freelancer is automatically invoiced to the client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

You may also check here to view the hours you logged and that it still shows as "In Progress". Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths