🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Page options
ca43d576
Community Member

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I am gettign the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS message when i login.  I have cleared my cookie on my chrome browser.  Please help

29 REPLIES 29
AndreaG

Hi Jeffrey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello!

I am having the same error. I already cleared the cookies and tried other browsers. Could you please help?

Thanks!

Hi Mert,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles logging in. I followed up with the Technical support team so that they can check on the issue and assist you further. However, you need to allow a bit more time for them to review your case and follow up with you. You'll be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
vulinhpc
Community Member

I got the same error, please help!

Thanks

Hi Linh,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello dear.
When I click on proposal this error is show on my next window. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Kindly resolve it as soon as possible

Hi Muhammad,

Could you try to reinstall our mobile app and check if you're still experiencing the same problem on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7d254c4c
Community Member

Hello, I am having this same issue, tried clearing cookies, switching browers, etc.
Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi Hernan,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I am having the same issues. Kindly advise thanks

Hi Kristel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
91f411ae
Community Member

I also get the same ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS however it happens when I click on the "submit proposal" button, I've also cleared the cookies and tried other browsers

Hi Xyrus,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
2afa0435
Community Member

I am experiencing this same issue as well. 

Hi Phillip,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
haris2010
Community Member

www.upwork.com redirected you too many times. 
I'm facing this errorr from last one week 
kindly help me

I'm facing error at after clicking on proposal and error is (www.upwork.com redirected you too many times.)

Hi Muhammad,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I am Getting same some kind of errors again & again. Unable to use my account after login.

This type of error-
Web page not available
The web page at https://www.upwork.com/signup/home could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hi Mahaveer,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
beda7829
Community Member

I have the same problem too. This happens when I try to login via web and also on the app when I click submit proposal

Hi Ifeoma,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
716d1b55
Community Member

I have the same problem (but on a different account ) Too many redirects on login.   I logged in using this 'older' account to be able to put the request in. If tech support contacts this account - I can forward the details of the account that I am having problems with. 

Hi Stephen,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
43da5191
Community Member

I added a team member to our company account and he is also having this problem (the "too many redirects" error). Can we get some help as well? Thanks!

Hi Patricia,

I have checked your account and I can see that you've reached out to our team with your concern and one of our team members has responded with instructions on how to proceed with adding a team member to your account. Feel free to check here or your email and please don't hesitate to update the ticket if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
czharisse
Community Member

Please help, I already deleted cache/ cookies etc. Used opera and Google and I'm still getting the same issue ERROR.png

Hi Czharisse,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this error. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fbdf0fac
Community Member

Was there a resolution to this problem that can be posted here? I'm still facing this issue of multiple redirects and unable to login.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths